Accounts Receivable & Facilities Manager
The Accounts Receivable & Facilities Manager primary function is to attend to the administrative, financial and facilities needs of McDaniels Marketing – providing office and administrative services, oversight and management of facilities, and financial services as it relates to invoicing and processing of payments. This position also provides support to buying printing and media.
Accounts Receivable Management:
- Responsible for the preparation and sending of invoice worksheets.
- Tracking and recording of payments including check deposits.
- Assists in maintaining our time-keeping system including payroll reporting.
- Assists in performing time vs. budget audits to evaluate project efficiencies.
- Maintains filing system for financial and personnel records.
- Answers telephone and greets visitors.
- Receives and sorts mail and deliveries, and packages items for shipping.
- Prepares mailers and arrange printing and provide other assistance in sales/marketing efforts.
- Maintains agency email lists.
- Coordinates both internal and external meetings and organize catering (if needed).
- Processes documents, letters, faxes, forms, and interoffice communications as needed.
- Assists in the onboarding of new employees including required paperwork and server training.
- Proficiency in the use of agency project management software including the ability to train others.
- Special projects within the scope of skillset as assigned.
- Run errands in company provided vehicle as necessary.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs and maintaining equipment inventories. Evaluating new equipment and technology and making recommendations.
- Maintains supplies inventory.
- Manages maintenance vendors as needed including cleaning crew, pest control, plumbers, etc.
- Lifting up to 30 pounds (cases of paper, moving boxes of files).
- Traveling up and down stairs within the office.
- Looking at computer screen for long periods of time.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Fast paced, multi-tasking, solving or referring problems to various members of team.
- Driving locally to run errands
- Associates degree
- 4-5 years of experience in performing accounts receivable functions
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay.
- Other sweet perks include:
- Health insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- 401K plus profit-sharing (lump sum distribution) once you qualify
- Vision discount card
- Group dental insurance (shared expense)
- Pet insurance at group rates
- Merit and performance bonuses
- Year-end and holiday bonuses
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Group outings and events
- Continuing education
McDaniels Marketing (origin 1966) and McD Digital (origin 1998) are proven to drive results for clients in agriculture, tourism, healthcare, and finance, as well as industrial and consumer products and services.
Do you want to be a part of our Remarkably Uncommon team? We’d love to hear from you!