Position: Videographer/Graphic Designer
Reports to: Creative Director
At McD, our creative department is a sagacious team of wise, creative wizards, looking to lead the charge against our client’s marketing challenges. We’re about a few simple things: working hard, having a blast, and delivering creative so hot it melts your face off. (Figuratively speaking, of course.)
Our creative team needs a Videographer/Graphic Designer with a wide range of skills to complement the talents of our existing team. This is a broad role, encompassing various aspects of the creative and production process. While job duties will vary from day to day, our new hire will do the following:
- Set-up and shoot videos with little to no supervision at times
- Be able to travel for video shoots
- Confident in their video editing abilities
- Design for a variety of traditional and online media, including television, web, proposals, presentations, mailers/flyers, general print advertising, brochures, newsletters, annual reports, and other assignments.
- Utilize time management system to meet all internal and client deadlines
- Handle stress
- Flex major collaborative muscles, by working closely with other designers, art directors and account execs throughout the creative process
Education Required/Expertise Required:
- Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in Art/Design or equivalent work experience in a production company or marketing/communications/advertising agency.
- Proven project management skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Ability to work in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects and Premiere.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Experience working within WordPress and other CMS
- Break Dancing
Think you’re up for the challenge? We’d love to hear from you.
Full-time Position is based at our main office in Pekin, IL (Peoria IL Metro area)
- Competitive hourly pay
- 401K and Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Discounts on pet insurance
- Paid time off plus paid holidays
- Holiday and year-end bonuses
- Fun, fast paced environment
- The opportunity to work with some really cool, talented people who know how to get results.
- Learn multiple industries including healthcare, agriculture, finance, tourism and more.
*See employee handbook for details and eligibility requirements.