Ag Marketing that Pulls its Weight
Planting, tilling, spraying and harvesting. Just like the growing season, ag marketing is made up of many different players. From high-end farming equipment and operations to the seeds farmers use and the associations that represent them, McDaniels Marketing has helped numerous players in the field make a significant impact in U.S. agriculture. Ag is part of our 50-year history, and we’ll use our wide range of expertise to build an effective marketing program for you.
“It’s exciting to see how our social media platforms have been growing this past year. This shows great team effort for sure from Mcdaniels and Acadian Plant Health to transform our platforms into living organisms. Excited to see what will happen next for APH.” — Gina Aburto, Global Digital Marketing Manager Acadian Plant Health
Five ways McDaniels Marketing helps ag businesses boost profit potential.
- We understand the intricate workings and scientific terminology of ag equipment. We’ve helped clients market everything from planting, tilling, spraying and combine equipment to instrumentation, sensing and steering systems.
- We make brands, products and services stand out in a crowded field. Medium and large-size Midwestern seed companies have relied on our expertise to get their brand and products noticed.
- We know how to break down and promote features and benefits in terms that are relatable to each audience. The ag building industry sells to many different target markets that include large farming operations, beef and dairy producers, suburban farmers and equine businesses.
- We help give it to farmers straight and simplify the financial process. Weighing financial options and offerings can be a difficult process for today’s farmers. We help ag finance companies speak to them in plain language and make a memorable impact.
- We help associations communicate consistent messages to their members. Every association must regularly communicate information to members, directors and media outlets, as well as other audiences with a vested interest. We know how to do it with speed, agility, and finesse and how to work across multiple channels.
Our experts are ready to do a total marketing makeover or collaborate with your existing team! Contact us today.