Financial and insurance marketing that invests in your strengths.
Crafting a good financial marketing plan takes more than having a money-savvy mind. You have to understand the end game, too. What do your products and services offer customers? Who is your target market and how do you reach them? But most of all, you have to know the why. Why would people want or need what you’re offering and how will choosing you make their life better or easier? McDaniels Marketing has been helping financial institutions, banks and insurance agencies answer these questions and more for over 50 years. Let’s get together and see how we can put our proven methods to work for you. We’ll help you stand out from the competition, establish you as a #1 financial resource and help build strong brand loyalty for the future, too!
Powerful customer testimonial helps Pekin Insurance show the importance of life insurance.
One of the key messages both financial and insurance organizations have to share is planning ahead. McDaniels Marketing helped Pekin Insurance stress the importance of planning ahead with this short customer testimonial about a widow that experienced an unexpected and sudden loss. In this video, McDaniels expertly weaves the message of how life insurance matters for everyone, even younger people, with an emotional take on the difference it can make in a difficult situation.
Six ways McDaniels Marketing helps businesses make the most of their marketing dollars.
- Build a strategic marketing plan based on fact. McDaniels Marketing will "roll up our sleeves" and do extensive preliminary research to discover key areas to market and help you realize the best ROI.
- Grab attention with captivating words, pictures, videos and social media posts. Get customers to think of you first when it comes to their finances. Craft content that tells your story and stays authentic to who you are and what you do.
- Establish your business as the #1 financial resource for your community. Keep your content fresh and your brand ever-present with a responsive website and active social media presence. Sharing custom finance-related articles, information about industry trends and powerful customer experiences are all great tactics to employ.
- Blend digital efforts with the right mix of other media. Get in front of the right target markets with the latest retargeting techniques along with permission-based email marketing, video pre-roll advertising and social media advertising.
- Encourage your employees to get involved in the community for even more media coverage. Clever and aggressive PR techniques often gain your business free publicity.
- Stay in front of people with news and upcoming events. Special event eblasts and financial workshops all help keep people talking about your services and brand.
Our experts are ready to do a total marketing makeover or collaborate with your existing team! Contact us today.