Fancy yourself a designer? We like designers. Have a strong history of delivering wow-able creative work? That’s even better.
If you answered yes to both of the above questions, please read on.
Graphic Designer (Part Time)
At McD, our creative department is a sagacious team of wise, creative wizards, looking to lead the charge against our client’s marketing challenges. We’re about a few simple things: working hard, having a blast, and delivering creative so hot it melts your face off. (Figuratively speaking, of course.)
We’re in need of a graphic designer with a wide range of skills to complement the talents of our existing team. This is a broad role, encompassing various aspects of the creative and production process. While job duties will vary from day to day, our new hire can expect the following:
- Deliver consistently amazing creative concepts through finished layouts that best communicates client’s message, while remaining consistent in voice and brand image.
- Design for a variety of traditional and online media, including: television, web/digital, proposals, PowerPoint presentations, mailers/flyers, print advertising, brochures, newsletters, annual reports and other assignments.
- Push the envelope on new creative, and challenge the team with out-of-the-box ideas and concepts
- Utilize time management system to meet all internal and client deadlines
- Handle stressful/fast-paced environment
- Flex major collaborative muscles, by working closely with other designers, account execs, and creative director throughout the creative process
Be a part of work that is a BIG DEAL.
Develop awesome designs for a variety of industries including travel and tourism, healthcare/non-profits, agriculture, finance, industrial B2B and consumer products and services. Local, regional, national and international.
- 2 or 4 year degree in graphic design
- Proven project management skills.
- Outstanding portfolio
- Proven ability to collaborate and team with others.
- High-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Skills in building/programming websites a big plus!
- Ability to work in Microsoft Word
Other Desired Qualifications
- Motion Design/Video editing experience is a plus
- Animation is also a huge plus
- Experience working within WordPress and other CMS
- Break Dancing
McDaniels Marketing (origin 1966) and McD Digital (origin 1998) are proven to drive results for clients in agriculture, tourism, healthcare, finance, as well as industrial and consumer products and services.
Think you’re up for the challenge? We’d love to hear from you.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary or Hourly Pay with Flex Time Available
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Year End and Christmas Bonuses
- 401K/Profit Sharing Program
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Healthcare Coverage
- Group Dental available at employee cost
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Pet Insurance (at group rates)
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Group outings and events
- Continuing education
- Fun travel opportunities
*Eligibility requirements apply. See employee handbook.